Webcopyplus is looking for inspired and innovative website copywriters and other e-media experts to help promote positive online experiences on the Web.
Current Job Openings
Webcopyplus seeks a detail-oriented, marketing-minded web copywriter for our Richmond, B.C. office.
You will work with SEO technicians, web designers/developers and other web copywriters to:
- Achieve high search engine rankings
- Engage clients' target audiences
- Convert sales
- Passion for marketing
- Customer focus
- The ability to write clear and concise web copy in a range of styles for diverse industries and audiences.
- Exceptional editing and proofreading skills.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision, and consistently beat deadlines.
- Degree or diploma in English, journalism, communications or equivalent skills/experience.
How to apply for this position
To apply, please e-mail us your cover letter, resume and links to portfolio samples.
While all responses are appreciated and will be kept in the strictest confidence, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Your resume will be kept on file for up to one year and be considered for other opportunities.